Saturday, February 27, 2010

the people in our neighborhood

A few days ago Kiddo left a message for her Grandma. The message was a basically unintelligible string of words that didn't even make sense to me. Then she started listing the people in her life (I'm not sure why). There was mama, dada, and kiddo (she used her name) of course. Then, in no particular order (and I know that because she mentioned them all two or three times, different orders each time): grandma, grandpa, grammy, aunt missa, and the kids.

Who are the kids? Well, they could be the children at the library playtime/storytime, or it could be the children at primary. It could be the non-specific "big kids" that we tell her about while potty training her, or it could be a mix of all three. I'm glad she has these (and many other) good people in her life. And I'm glad she knows they're there.