Sunday, July 4, 2010

wedding dresses


As mentioned, we attended my little brother's wedding. I didn't take a picture of the happy couple (but fret not, many pictures were taken). I, in fact, didn't even take pictures of the sweet matching nieces, or even my own girls. (Again, pictures were taken, so I'm sure I'll get one eventually.) So today I dressed them up in their dresses today for Sunday.

And then I got a picture of them both smiling. This may never happen again for the next 10 years. My sister and sister-in-law found these dresses. They call the little one's dress "baby-licious." So true.

The full shot of Kiddo:
And all the girls whose dresses matched Kiddo's. (The older nieces and Babes had slightly different dresses.) What adorable cousins.
Note the black sweater on the littlest one. They all had one. The one on the right couldn't wait to wear her jacket (it's not on now because it was warm). Mine saw the sweater and yelled "No, I cannot wear my jacket!"

(A wonderful shot of these girls and many more cousins can be found here. It is heavily weighted with photos of the cousin on the right, but she is adorable, (and the blog is by her mom) so it's not a problem.)