Wednesday, July 9, 2008

my little grub

My daughter is super pleased to see my face when I come to pick her up out of her crib. No matter what position she slept in (side, back, front) she is usually on her back by this point, checking out the sights in her room. I will reach into her crib to pick her up, and she almost always rolls to her side and curls into a ball, and then, since I couldn't predict how this will shift her weight, I always have to juggle a bit to get a firm grip in order to pick her up.

Then she cuddles on my shoulder for a moment, until we reach the kitchen (which is about 8 feet away from her door - not far) when she jerks her head up, and looks around. 4 feet later we reach the front room, then she sees the computer, and is truely up and excited to see what the next few hours of life will bring her.

No comments: