Tuesday, June 15, 2010

haircuts

I asked my friend to trim my hair so it will look okay at my littlest brother's wedding in two weeks. If my hair looks less than fabulous it will be my fault for not knowing how to style it, not hers, because it is a great cut. I also asked her to trim Kiddo's bangs, which were the perfect length but would be too long in two weeks. Does it count as a first professional cut if it's in your own house? Given my friend's skills I say yes. So we took a picture.

Later Kiddo told us about how we all had our hair done, wearing the coat. It's so great when we can all do things together. Umm, it's called a cape. Despite her love of talking about the cape, she actually didn't like it much.

(Notice that this post is in the middle of the day. Yay cousin L for coming and helping out today while Daddy's gone.)