Monday, March 22, 2010

seen around the house

For my most recent graduation, my mother-in-law bought me a Wii Fit. Then I got pregnant, and didn't have a home for a while, so it took some time to see the light of day. Now that it has, and Kiddo gets it, she loves it. We exercise with it most days. She likes all the exercises, and we do most of them each day, but is especially into "the mamas and the daddas" which means the yoga poses. (You may call it yoga, but she insists on her term.)

She often does her yoga poses for us. This is her first attempt at the tree pose. (Her dad showed it to her while she was on the chair. I would have waited until she was on the floor, and oh, can't do it right now.) While she and I do Wii Fit, she plays MarioKart with her dad. She loves to drive the princess, and the dragon.


And in her constant attempts to help with all household chores, here she is "doing the dishes" while I cook dinner. She loves the bubbles, and being like mom. "We are doing the dishes," she announced with joy and pride in her accomplishments. I managed to keep her out of the already clean dishes, so I felt that it was an accomplishment too.