Tuesday, October 20, 2009

lucky girl

Today we met my husband for lunch downtown. He shared a brownie with my little girl after lunch. I told her she was a "lucky girl" and in her typical fashion, she parroted that phrase to me for the next five or ten minutes.

Much later in the afternoon, after naps, and a walk, and other events, we headed off to the grocery store. We had the windows open, which let Kiddo feel the "wind!" Once I identified what she was saying, I said, "can you feel the wind? That's nice." And then she informed me that she was "lucky girl."
This luck was further evidenced by the fact that when we went on our walk, we timed it just right to see both school buses that come to our neighborhood.
And this picture was taken by the ever talented Wendolin when we were in Texas (pre-bangs obviously). I thought about cropping it to just her face, then realized that you would then miss those adorable fat ankles. Enjoy.