Monday, January 23, 2012

what was that?

Babs talks entirely too much for a 1 3/4 year old. Full sentences, asking for whatever she wants by name.

She walks around the house calling for all of us by our names, as opposed to titles like "mama," "gammy-gamma," or "gan-pa." (Although she knows the titles as well.)

At night as I try to put her to bed, she requests songs by names, especially the two ditties her daddy composed for her when she was tiny (that last 5 seconds a piece, meaning I sing them a lot). She also unrequests songs by name, should I choose one she doesn't want to hear. And makes lots of requests to "eat ca-ka" (eat cracker) or "ca-ca mik!" (chocolate milk).

She loves her vitamin C, and every time she is taken out of her crib she insists that we take "ma banket" (my blanket) then demands we "watch TB. mama daddy." (her name for Caillou, their current favorite (blegh.)).

And she doesn't choose to go to nursery during church. I determined that I didn't like nursery enough to go with her, and instead just took her with me to my church classes. Her daddy likes nursery. He can teach her to go when we're all back together again. Hopefully soon.

Any one want a small (talkative) child? (She's really cute.)

addendum: sorry, my dad has spoken for her, apparently she is unavailable.