Tuesday, March 29, 2011

red eye begone

While I was visiting my parents, my dad noticed that my camera is held together by a rubber band. I assured him this was not a fashion choice, but because my camera is bit broken (pictures good, everything else a little worn out). Since my dad had a nice camera that he doesn't use anymore, he gave it to me. Excellent.

I messed around with it a little before I left, and made a comment that this camera seems serious about its flash. My mom indicated that she was hoping it would reduce red eye. You'll be grateful to know mom, we get much less red eye with this camera. We get this instead:

oh wait, is that red eye for my husband?


It is super convenient for outside of the house though, where flashes and red eye are less of a problem, so I am still grateful for it. Thanks dad!