Thursday, December 18, 2008

green pants


Not long after my daughter was born I found these great green pants for her at Target. I seriously considered buying a pair in every size so she would always fit into a pair, but decided that was extravagent, and thus she only had the one pair. But let's be honest, with pants that cute, I regretted that decision.

A few weeks ago, I saw green pants again, for bigger girls. Our financial situation has changed since then though, and the pants seemed a silly whim that I could pass up, and I did. Except I didn't. I obessesed about how cute the pants were, and decided I could get them. By this point though, our Target no longer had her size. Argh.

We went out of town that weekend, and ended up stopping at two more stores before I finally found the right size. I have to thank my husband for supporting me in this crazy obsession, but you can see the evidence right here - didn't I make the right choice?