Tuesday, December 7, 2010

tree, take two

I thought Babs looked super cute today, so I tried to get her picture in front of the tree again. Kiddo, of course, wanted to be part of it.

My husband's first reaction when he sees this picture will be to say "Where are Kiddo's clothes?" That is simple: on the bathroom floor. She took her pants of while going potty before her nap. She took the shirt off (and specifically walked into the bathroom to put it with the pants) while I was making dinner. The real question is why are her clothes off? Another simple answer: she took them off. And I wait until he is almost home to make her put them back on. It's a little game we three play.

And yes, Babs is chewing on a diaper, she loves them so. (It's clean.) It was that, or be facing the Christmas tree to touch it again (which she also did plenty of).

(But they do both look super cute. So I was right about that.)

Merry Christmas.