Monday, December 7, 2009

what we're up to

Kiddo likes her personal space, so she creates her own when needed:
I thought she was playing in her room after lunch, but it was actually the bathroom. She found this screw driver in the back of a drawer. She knew exactly what to do with it: change the batteries on her boat. (She was not happy when I took it away.)
We had snow on Saturday. Kiddo went out with her dad that day. On Sunday she convinced us to use some of our lazy morning to go out with her again. This morning she and I went out again; it wasn't until we were outside that I realized it was sub-freezing temperatures. The good thing about that? She wanted her hats and mittens on.
And, our apartment hunt seems to almost be over. Thank goodness. Thank you, my dear husband, for doing the bulk of the work on this one.