Monday, May 5, 2008

sucess in traveling

So yesterday I screwed up my courage, and stuck myself and Leni in the car to do a YW visit to another unit in my stake. My husband couldn't come along because of his calling, so it was just the two of us. Leni was great in the car, very pleasant to the young woman sitting next to her. She didn't cry in church, and ate when it worked for me (Sunday School, as always). She was vaguely distracting during my lesson, but who can resist smiling at that happy face? And now I know, I can travel again. And we will.


Thank goodnes Leni decided to not hate the car seat!

1 comment:

le said...

I love that your child has a headband on. I plan on headbands sometimes when I have a girl but I thought everyone would think I'm crazy, I'm glad someone has converted her.