Tuesday, May 13, 2008

making a break for it

I know Leni is up when I hear gurgles and coos from her room. She is often staring fixedly at her mobile - I believe she is willing it to start moving. (Sadly, without frequent help from mom and dad, it never does.) When I hear her up, I go to get her out of bed. Today, she appeared to be trying to get herself out on her own. She was just as content horizontal in bed as she is vertical, so there was time to snap this shot. (Note the intent stare towards the non-pictured mobile.)Addendum: Currently all of her socks are either too small or fall right off. It doesn't help that she pulls on them all the time. We mean to rectify this shortly.

1 comment:

le said...

Nah, its summertime, she doesn't need socks until it starts getting cold in the fall. If she is anything like her cousin, you won't put socks on her this winter either, because she will continue to pull the off. The socks were always off in the car before we made it anywhere, so I just gave up. Yes, I got a lot of dirty stares and comments, but what could I do. Put them on every 5 minutes, that seems a little ridiculous.