Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pink Dolly

This is a picture of pink dolly. I took it because Babs ordered "Take a picture of Pink Dolly."

I was happy to comply though, because this dolly is special. First, it was a Christmas gift to Babs from her 2nd oldest boy cousin. He picked it out, and did a marvelous job. Second, this is Babs' favorite of all her dolls, which is a lot. Pink Dolly must be in place every night as Babs settles for bed. (Pink Dolly's place is face down next to Twilight Turtle, but she must be there.)

It is no surprise that Babs is a great lover of dolls, because she loves babies. Last night we saw my dad, and visited a book store, where Babs picked out a book about a new baby. On every page she exclaims "Oh! Look at the cute baby!"

When we told Kiddo that her Aunt  LE was going to have a baby, Babs chimed from her seat "I want a baby!" And I'm sure she does. But there is no baby, besides the cute ones in pictures, on the horizon.