Sunday, May 3, 2009

uh-oh


Kiddo has added a new word to her vocabulary, "uh-oh." She uses it mostly correctly. Sometimes it is to indicate that she's fallen, or she's dropped something, but sometimes it is because it is just plain fun to say. I agree.

She is also learning how to march, thanks to her love of Disney's Robin Hood. She hasn't quite got it yet, but she will soon.

It's finally nice enough (some days) to go out to the park. Kiddo loves to pick dandelions. She also loves the space, and to climb on the park equipment. She actually loves to pick up most anything, then carefully hands it to me. She's young enough not to ask me where all her treasures went, because I throw them off to the side almost as soon as she gives them to me. How many wet sticks do I need? A lot, according to her; none, according to me.