Thursday, April 2, 2009

girl needs her glam (and phantom croup)

I'm not so much of a jewelry person. I think it makes an outfit look complete, but I tend to be lazy (and cheap) about getting that taken care of. Sometimes on Sundays. But not so much with my daughter. Any toy with a hole in it qualifies as a bracelet. Here she is with many of her plastic rings that she has carefully placed on her arms as bracelets. She loves them.

This is her cheesy grin that she will do for me when I ask her to smile. We've finally come to an understanding with the camera. If she will let me take the picture, then we can both look at the little screen together. I often request that she smile for the picture. Here she is.

Two nights ago Kiddo had croup: the barking cough that improved with cold air, and then came back a few hours later. It lasted 8 hours. The day before this adventure she was fine. Yesterday she was tired (although that could have been her interrrupted sleep as opposed to her being sick). And last night she coughed, but no barking. If she had to have croup, this wasn't a bad way to go (especially since my husband took the longer portion of the night duty - thanks!). Now she has a cough, but I can handle that.