Friday, April 10, 2009

cheerios

As a congratulations to myself, I am actually posting a picture of my daughter today. (In the next picture in the series, the cheerios are all over the floor, she loves dumping food out of bags. I won't show you that one.) From this picture it looks like we are moving. But no, on the right is my disseratation data, and on the left are some quality boxes that showed up at Christmas time. We have no better place for them, and we will need quality boxes soon.

So, the fourth chapter is drafted. Soon, my mother-in-law shows up, and she gets to sing to the baby while I edit, edit, and edit. As you may remember from your schooling days, after you write the rough draft you feel so proud of yourself. Then you re-read it, and want to cry because it is so poorly written, and there is still so much to be done. Remember me in your thoughts next week, because I'm about to go to that dismal land of second draft.