Friday, January 14, 2011

in honor of my parents' visit...

... I actually cleaned the bathroom. No, actually, although I always aspire to a clean bathroom for my mom visiting, this is just good timing. The real reason I cleaned the bathroom is because my 8 1/2 month old keeps crawling into it, and it grossed me out.

Today while I was talking to my sister I heard Babs crawling into the bathroom, and felt smug, because now it was clean. Then I heard some random noises, and Kiddo telling her no (Kiddo was using the potty). Foiled by the baby! She was playing in the garbage.

This morning we told Kiddo that Grammy and Grandpa were coming to visit next week. She immediately informed us that when Grandpa arrived he would help her decorate the tree (the plot of one of her books). I suggested that probably wasn't the case. "Then he will dance and sing with me!" she announced excitedly. She obviously needs to spend more time with her Grandpa.