Wednesday, April 30, 2008

early training


I love to receive and open packages. As a freshman in college (which admittedly, was a dark time in my personal history) I even instructed my mom to send more packages. Good mom, she did. So, I feel that my daughter should also love packages, so I'm training her early. (My husband likes what is in the packages, and somehow doesn't understand the joy of the actual opening of the box.) So here is Leni with some of her packages. While she has received packages before, this is certainly the first one that is actually bigger than her. Since this will happen less and less as she grows, it seems that she should enjoy it now. Thanks Grandma and Aunt Melissa!

1 comment:

le said...

My child loves opening the packages. It makes him very disappointed when a package comes for his uncle, and I won't let him open it until his uncle shows up at our house. Hopefully his love for packages continues.