Tuesday, April 22, 2008

blog envy

My sister started blogging a while ago. I encourage all my family members to read it regularly because "it's a little slice of les right there on your computer." Then I learned of my sister-in-law's blog, then another sister-in-law started, and blog envy set in for real. I love the convenient way it is to keep up with their families, and see those I love that are far away. Surely they would like to know about us as well...

My two big concerns were the public nature of the blog - hence the pseudonyms - and the fact that I really don't have time to be doing anything in non-Leni time except my dissertation. But since I know that I can't dissertate all the time, at least this will allow the peace of mind of knowing that I am keeping track of my immediate family - and helping my more extended family and friends keep track of me. So thus starts this foray into a chronicle of our life.

ps- my daughter can put herself to sleep in her crib - WA-HOO

1 comment:

le said...

Oh Yea! And that is wahoo.