Wednesday, February 1, 2017

my life companion

The boy gets to hang with me all day. And he is a great traveling companion. He is content to come along to "gro-shee shop-ping" or whatever else is on the agenda. He's also fairly content to stay home and play with his toys, or read books, or watch TV. He's a good soul.

In fact, the other day I prefaced a story for my husband with the question: Who do I talk to the most? Yup. The boy. Which is why I almost found myself saying "He does go" instead of "He goes." Oops.

He brings me joy by being such a good companion, even when our trip is just an hour in the car dropping things off at various places.

Babs didn't fight about her homework today, and requested that my good husband put her to bed. That was joyful.

And Kiddo is diligently working on the computer to write some introduction about pokemon. She is so very imaginative.

More joy for me :)